Learn and Practice at your own pace with the Yoga Synergy All Access Pass
24 hour 7 days a week access to ALL the Yoga Synergy lectures and sequences from our library of courses and videos
Yoga Fundamentals Lectures & Sequences
Spinal Movements Lectures & Sequences
Ashtanga Yoga Lectures
Anatomy & Physiology Lectures
Yoga Synergy Elements Lectures
Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Elements
Ashtanga Vinyasa Practice Sequences
Yoga Synergy All Access Pass
Welcome to your All Access Yoga Synergy Videos page. Please Bookmark This Page for future reference. You can access the full library of our content from this page however, you must be logged in to My Account to be able to access this content.
To view in full screen, press play and click the link in the bottom right corner of the video player.
Teacher Training VIdeos
- How to Move Your Spine (45 minutes)
Applications to Classical Postures (15 minutes)
- Demonstration Sequence: Intermediate Level Spinal Movements Sequence (3 minutes)
- Verbally and Visually Instructed Practice Class (54 minutes)
- This beginner level sequence is a safe and effective practice for nearly everyone.
- Topic 1: The History, Philosophy & Purpose of Yoga
- Topic 2: Basic Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga
- Topic 3: Introductory Yoga
- Topics 4 – 6: Standing Poses
- Topics 7 – 9: Floor Poses
- Topic 10: Inversions
- Topic 11: Breathing (Pranayama)
- Topic 12: Meditation and Relaxation
5 Elements Series
- A Video set for each of the Five elements including:
- An instructed Beginner level sequence demonstrating both easy and harder versions of all postures
- An Intermediate level sequence for a deeper practice lead by Simon
Simon Borg-Olivier demonstrating Advanced level sequence to music
- Still pictures of all postures so you can practice at your own speed
- Over 3 hours of yoga postures, sequences and information!
Complete Anatomy & Physiology Lecture Series
- Topic 1: Introduction to Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga
- Topic 2: The Shoulder Joint Complex
- Topic 3: The Elbow and Wrist Joint Complexes
- Topic 4: The Hip Joint Complex
- Topic 5: The Knee Joint Complex
- Topic 6: The Ankle Joint Complex
- Topic 7: The Waist, Chest and Neck Joint Complexes
- Topic 8: Breathing and Circulation
- Topic 9: The Nervous System
- Topic 10: Body Systems (Part A)
- Topic 11: Body Systems (Part B)
- Topic 12: Yogic Physiology
Each Element Features:
- Intermediate Demonstration Sequence
- Interactive Lecture
- Introductory Beginner Practice
- Complete Beginner Practice
- Over 2 hours of yoga postures, sequences and information.
WATCH A FREE LECTURE TODAY. SEE BELOW
Learn Yoga Courses Online
Yoga Synergy’s online courses attract students from all over the world interested in the pursuit of knowledge. Our three courses are a fantastic opportunity to learn from acclaimed experienced teachers and physiotherapists, Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss.
Each course consists of 20 hours of video lecture material, discussion post learning forum, study guides plus online exams. Each course takes a minimum of 24 hours to complete however they can take as much as 120 hours if you wish to complete all the study guide material and immerse yourself in the subject.
If you’re interested in joining the Yoga Synergy Teacher Training, these courses are part of the training, so whatever you spend on the online course (Yoga Fundamentals or Anatomy) can be credited towards your teacher training. If you’re already teaching, they can count towards Continuing Education Points (CEP) with Yoga Alliance (24 points per course) and Yoga Australia (12 points per course), more information below.
If you don’t need CEP points, and are interested in learning more for your own interest, you might wish to purchase the lectures to keep forever (AUD$260) click here. When you’re enrolled in an online course, you can also purchase the course to keep forever at a discount price of AUD$57.
Read on to see which course suits you best and deepen your yoga practice and knowledge today. Study your first course with us and get discounts on further courses
About the Teachers
- Bianca Machliss BSc BAppSc (Physiotherapy) is a co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy and has over 27 years experience teaching yoga, managing a studio and creating a community. She is a registered physiotherapist, research scientist and ACHPER graduate.
Read more about Bianca
- Simon Borg-Olivier MSc BAppSc (Physiotherapy) is a co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy. Simon has been teaching yoga since 1982. He is a registered physiotherapist, research scientist and a university lecturer. He teaches classes and workshops in Australia and around the world.
Read more about Simon
Learn Yoga Courses Online
Learn from acclaimed, experienced teachers and physiotherapists, Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss.
Our three Yoga Teacher Training courses start you on your Teacher Training journey.
Our four Skill Building Courses build on your knowledge across important areas of skill and practice including the Biomechanics of Postures, Pranayama, Spinal Movements and the movement of Energy through the body for increased vitality.
Watch a FREE Lecture to see which course is right for you.
Summer Yin Workshop
with Eriko Watanabe
Join Eriko and learn a cooling yin yoga practice you can recreate at home. Indulge in this 2 hours of Yin practice to restore your overall energy, replenish the internal organ health and nourish your joints/fascia/bones/ligaments. 120 mins.