Welcome to Week 4
Boost your Energy
Simon guides you through additional techniques to improve your circulation
7. Improve your Circulation using Your Mind
8. Improve your Circulation by Decreasing Tension
>> COMING UP NEXT WEEK
- Improve your Circulation by Restoring Natural Breathing
- Move from your Core for Strength, Flexibility & Fitness
>> REVIEW LAST WEEK
- Improve your Circulation using External Pressure
- Improve your Circulation using Heat and CO2
Please Share this FREE Course with someone you think might benefit
Information About Yoga Synergy Online Courses
Yoga Synergy’s online courses are designed to cater to the global yoga community interested in the pursuit of knowledge.
Our three courses are a fantastic opportunity to learn from acclaimed experienced teachers and physiotherapists, Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss.
If you’re interested in joining the Yoga Synergy teacher training, these courses are part of the training and if you’re already teaching, they can count towards Continuing Education Points (CEP) with Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance.
Read on to see which course suits you best and deepen your yoga practice and knowledge today.
Study your first course with us and get discounts on further courses. Our online courses are also part of Yoga Synergy Teacher Training
Fundamentals: ‘Essentials for teaching Yoga’
Blending the science of physiotherapy and traditional yoga, you will gain an in-depth knowledge of yoga postures and pranayama which will deepen both your yoga practice and your teaching.
Enrol now more info
This is a ‘must do’ foundational course for anyone wanting to practice or teach safe and effective yoga. This course uniquely applies the knowledge of medical anatomy and physiology to the practice of yoga.
Yoga Therapy: Therapeutic Applications of Posture, Movement and Breathing
About the Teachers / Founders
- Bianca Machliss BSc BAppSc (Physiotherapy) is a co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy and has over 27 years experience teaching yoga, managing a studio and creating a community. She is a registered physiotherapist, research scientist and ACHPER graduate.
Read more about Bianca
- Simon Borg-Olivier MSc BAppSc (Physiotherapy) is a co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy. Simon has been teaching yoga since 1982. He is a registered physiotherapist, research scientist and a university lecturer. He teaches classes and workshops in Australia and around the world.
Read more about Simon
All courses include
Yoga Synergy offers the most comprehensive Yoga Education and Training in Australia. We provide the support and flexibility you need to learn.
Not just in body and mind – study anywhere, anytime. All of our courses are accessible 24/7 on your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet.
Connect with other students and share your progress. Each course offers a vibrant community to engage with.
Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss are experienced yoga practitioners and physiotherapists and have been training teachers for over 20 years.
Our excellent support team is here to help you get the most out of your studies. Contact us whenever you have a question.
How our Pricing Works
Basically we offer discounts to those who study a second and third course with us. All our courses can be done over 12 weeks (3 months) or 26 weeks (6 months) period, price adjusted accordingly. This is our recommended progression of study, but of course you can choose whatever order you like:
We highly recommend you start with ‘Advanced Yoga Fundamentals: Essentials for Teaching Yoga’
12 week (3 month) course $587
26 week (6 month) course $647
We recommend studying Applied Anatomy and Physiology (AP) of Yoga as your second course.
12 week (3 month) course approx. $440
26 week (6 month) course approx. $485
Complete the trio with Yoga Therapy: Therapeutic Applications of Posture, Movement and Breathing.
12 week (3 month) course and 26 week (6 month) course both $387