Advanced Yoga Fundamentals: Essentials for teaching Yoga
40% OFF UNTIL 30.4.20
DON’T JUST SELF ISOLATE… SELF EDUCATE!
‘Advanced Yoga Fundamentals: Essentials for teaching Yoga’ is a must-do online yoga teacher training program for anyone who wants to become a yoga teacher and/or deepen their yoga practice. Between them, Bianca Machliss and Simon Borg-Olivier have practised and studied yoga for over half a century. They are the founders and directors of one of Sydney’s pioneer yoga schools, Yoga Synergy, which took its first tentative steps in the mid-1980s, long before yoga hit its stride as one of the most popular forms of exercise practised in the West today.
This course is a minimum 24 hours online and you will gain Continuing Education Points (CEP) credited with: Yoga Alliance (24 CEP per course) or Yoga Australia (12 CEP per course)
Please Note: ‘Advanced Yoga Fundamentals: Essentials for teaching yoga’ is part of Yoga Synergy’s 200h yoga teacher training course, along with Yoga Synergy’s ‘Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga’ online course.
Share this Product
Online Yoga Teacher Training
Bianca and Simon’s combined expertise – as yoga teachers and physiotherapists – led to the development of the university course, Body, Breath and Movement, at RMIT in Melbourne. That course forms the basis of ‘Essentials for teaching Yoga’. The online yoga teacher training course blends modern science with traditional hatha yoga, with a focus on the practical application of anatomy and physiology to enhance your yoga practice. Topics covered include:
- History and philosophy of yoga
- Applied anatomy and physiology of yoga
- How to safely and effectively practise physical yoga
- Practice session on how to lengthen nerves
- Practice session on how to best move with the spine
- Practice session on one-legged poses
- Practice session on spinal twists
- Practice session on inverted postures
- Practice session on breath-control exercises
- Practice session on meditation and relaxation
Study this online yoga teacher training program as a 12 week (3 month) or 26 week (6 month) online course.Further Course Information Please visit our Course Information page for more details and weekly topic overviews.
Still not sure? Try a free lecture here
About the Teachers
- Bianca is the co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy and has over 27 years experience teaching yoga, managing a studio and creating a community. Bianca and Simon’s shared passion for yoga has led to the creation of Yoga Synergy daily yoga classes, workshops, teacher training courses and international events.
Read more about Bianca
- Simon is the co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy and has over 33 years experience teaching yoga, inspiring people all around the world. Bianca and Simon’s shared passion for yoga has led to the creation of Yoga Synergy daily yoga classes, workshops, teacher training courses and international events.
Read more about Simon