Spinal Synergy: Dynamic meditation, Fluid movement
Learn to move your Spine for health, happiness and longevity. Achieve body–mind unity with yoga legend Simon Borg-Olivier through his physiotherapy and chi gung-inspired Spinal Synergy sequences.
Whether a novice, an advanced practitioner or a long-time teacher, you will benefit greatly from this online course. Among other things, you will learn:
- A movement system that teaches you dynamic meditation and fluid movements for strength and flexibility
- Spinal and core mobilization for health and longevity
- Alignment of breathing with spinal and core mobilization
- Visually instructed anatomical precision for a safe and energizing practice
Learn up to 10 levels with practice videos. 28 hours of video material. Gain 20 CEP. 12 months access to the course. All material is downloadable to keep forever.
Share this Product
Spinal Synergy is a comprehensive training program for mind, body & soul to move your body using fluid meditative movement from your core (which can move in 5 dimensions). This practice is the basis for all physical forms. It is a precursor to martial arts, gymnastics, dance, modern yoga & chi gong. It can help make you strong, flexible & fit in a stress-free manner & can raise your energy levels while regulating your emotional & mental states.
- improve flexibility without feeling intense stretch
- improve strength without feeling tense or stressed
- become more relaxed without needing to be completely passive
- improve your energy levels without having to breathe more than normal
- promote circulation without needing to make your heart beat faster
- improve the intelligence of your body cells without having to over-think
- satiate your appetite and feel nourished without having to eat as much
- feel rested and rejuvenated without having to sleep as much
About the Teacher
Simon is the co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy and has over 33 years experience teaching yoga, inspiring people all around the world. Bianca and Simon’s shared passion for yoga has led to the creation of Yoga Synergy daily yoga classes, workshops, teacher training courses and international events.
Read more about Simon