Teacher Training 200h Online component Extension
Join Yoga Synergy’s 200h Online Component of your Teacher Training. Bianca & Simon are both highly experienced Yoga Teachers and Teacher Trainers, and they are both qualified Physiotherapists, so you will be with the best mentors to become a fully accredited Yoga Teacher – all from the comfort of your own home.
What’s Included?….downloadable = keep forever, streaming = access for 6 months
- Six month access to Online courses, Teacher Training lectures & tutorials
- Yoga Synergy Teacher Training manual (downloadable)
- Advanced Yoga Fundamentals online course (downloadable set)
- 5 Elements video series (downloadable)
- Spinal Movements video (downloadable)
- Beginner Basics video (downloadable)
- Teacher Training lecture series recorded (streaming only)
- Monthly Zoom Tutorials alternating with Bianca & Simon (live)
- Access to our online classes platform, recorded classes with Bianca & Simon (streaming only)
- An 8 week Teaching Program over 3 levels ready for you to use when you start teaching (downloadable)
See below for Refund policy & price reduction info if you have studied online with us previously.
Start your transformational journey today!
“This course was really a wish come true! What you do, and how you teach is so flawless that sometimes we can actually believe it’s easy!!! This course is not just “an online” course, but a really in depth one! ” Melissa Hurt
Share this Product
ONLINE COURSE: you will be given 6 months access to complete the online course Advanced Yoga Fundamentals
LIVE ZOOM TUTORIALS WITH BIANCA & SIMON
Every month you will have a zoom tutorial alternating with Bianca & Simon where you can ask questions and get help with understanding the material.
RECORDED TEACHER TRAINING LECTURES WITH BIANCA & SIMON
There are 100 hours of recorded, 3 hour lectures with both Bianca & Simon which you will access for 6 months, you must watch all of these lectures
ACCESS TO ONLINE CLASS PLATFORM
Unlimited access for 6 months to pre-recorded classes with Bianca and Simon, recommended to do 2 classes from this resource per week – classes range from half hour to hour in length.
ONLINE HUB FOR RESOURCES & PRACTICES
You will have access to all our course resources and be able to download and keep forever. Includes the Teacher Training manual, 8 Week Teaching Program, extra information and articles.
You will get the culmination of 20 years work, when you receive our 8 week Teaching program for 3 different levels of class for our Yoga Fundamentals Sequence. This is a valuable resource for teachers to take away from the course and immediately be able to run a class that already works!
- Five Elements Practice Videos,
- Basics Videos with Bianca Machliss
- Spinal Synergy Video with Simon Borg Olivier
- Complete lecture videos from online course Advanced Yoga Fundamentals
- Teacher Training manual
- 8 Week teaching program
DISCOUNTS IN OUR ONLINE SHOP
- Anatomy & Physiology Hard Copy Text book discounted to AUD$84 (normally AUD$120) includes postage
Please note: Because you receive access to downloadable information immediately when you purchase, your total cost AUD$ is non-refundable, should you wish/need to cancel, you will need to continue payments to cover this amount.
Level 2 (200h) Live + Online 200h Teacher Training Requirements for Certification:
- Attendance at Live Training 100%
- Assessment of teaching (done at your live Training)
- Advanced Yoga Fundamentals Online course: 2 exams (Pass)
- History & Philosophy assignment (Pass)
- View all 34 recorded Teacher Training Lectures from both Bianca and Simon (complete)
- Attendance at Zoom tutorials is optional, if you’re unable to attend you can view recorded sessions.
You will be given 6 months access from the start date to complete your online components. As soon as you start you will have access to all the online courses so how fast you complete them is totally up to you.
We recommend that you try to do a minimum of 2 classes per week one each of Bianca & Simon from the online class platform. There are classes there ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Minimum time spent could be 1 hour per week.
The training (zoom tutorials) will run ongoing alternating every month with Bianca and Simon. A timetable for these tutorials will be emailed to you once you join. Tutorials will run on Friday, Saturday or Sundays 5pm Sydney, Australia time and will go for 2 hours. It’s a time for you to access your teachers with questions, so it’s helpful if you email them in advance of each tutorial.
The amount of time you spend per week is up to you, everyone is different – there is possibility to finish the course sooner depending on how many hours you do – or you have six months to complete.
We do recommend that you purchase a separate hard drive to start downloading all your “keep forever” files so you have easy access to them whenever you need. They are large files so they take some time.