Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss have been training teachers for over 20 years. Join them for an in-depth, practical training in the Yoga Synergy method, which integrates traditional yoga for the modern body. The Yoga Synergy method can be applied to all styles of yoga.
Level 1 Yoga Synergy Teacher Training is accredited with Yoga Alliance for 200 hours.
Sunday 4 February – Sunday 4 March, 2018
Arrival: Sunday 4 February after lunch
Departure: Sunday 4 March morning by 10am
- 4 weeks Teacher Training in Goa 2018 – 200h Yoga Alliance Certified (180 contact hours)
- 2 x Yoga Synergy Online courses (240 online hours): Essentials of Teacher Training: Yoga Fundamentals and Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga (Students who have already completed one or both online courses may be eligible for a discount)
- Yoga Full set of Yoga Synergy Practice DVD dowloads – box set, Earth, Water, Fire, Air & Ether
- Total combined in-person and online training is 420 hours
The Mandala Resort: Mandrem-Asvem Road, North Goa India, located in lush coconut groves, 5 minutes walk to the beautiful Asvem beach. and in close proximity to Asvem Lake and Asvem River. Tranquil and hidden away but only 100m to the main road and entertainment. see more
Acommodation & Food
We recommend that you stay at the beautiful Mandala Resort, to be close to your training area. Mandala has different options available for accommodation – all of which are lovely (single, twin share, double rooms for couples, in either their Eco Village or Nomadic Villas, or some more exclusive options such as their Art House Rooms and the exotic Panomandala Suite) and food packages (breakfast only/breakfast & dinner/breakfast, lunch & dinner) which you can organise directly through them.
You can also arrange independently to stay nearby if you wish and organise just a food package with Mandala, or to eat outside for all meals. Please note that there isn’t a lot of time between sessions to go out and get food, so it may be prudent to organise at least breakfast at Mandala.
Prices vary for the 4 weeks depending on the level of accommodation and food package you choose. You will need to book directly with Mandala for accommodation and food – once you have paid your deposit we will let them know you will be in contact so that they will organise for you the rate agreed for the Yoga Synergy Teacher Training. examples of prices below….
- Basic SHARE Eco Hut with breakfast (€ 530) with breakfast, super juice and organic dinner (€ 810 ) or with breakfast, lunch veg thaali and organic dinner (€ 950 )
- Basic SINGLE Eco Hut with breakfast (€ 800) with breakfast, super juice and organic dinner (€ 1080) or with breakfast, lunch veg thaali and organic dinner (€ 1220)
Deposit US$800. Note that the deposit is not refundable as you will be given immediate access to the two online courses.
Price: 2018 prices
Early Bird total price: US $2600 pay by 1st November 2017 – please note this means after you have paid your deposit balance is US$1800
Full Price: US $2800 payments after 1st November 2017 – please note this means after you have paid your deposit balance is US$2000
TGoa Course Application More Information