Now held in both Sydney & Byron Bay, Australia! Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss have been training teachers for over 20 years. Join them for an in-depth, practical training in the Yoga Synergy method, which integrates traditional yoga for the modern body. The Yoga
Level 1 Yoga Synergy Teacher Training is accredited with Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance for 200 hours.
Information for Sydney & Byron Bay, Australia Apply Now
May – September, 2017
Start dates are variable for this course. You can start in May with the Anatomy & Physiology course in Sydney, or in August with the Yoga Therapy course in Sydney, or start with the 10 day intensive in the Byron Bay area 8 – 17 September 2017. If either of the Sydney Anatomy or Yoga Therapy course weekends are not completed in 2017, they may be done in 2018.
- 4 x Intensive weekends for Anatomy & Physiology Intensive (2 weekends, worth $535) and Yoga Therapy Intensive (2 weekends worth $535) – no accommodation or food provided. Weekday vinyasa intensives that are on co-inciding with the weekends, are optional and will be extra ($295 for all 5 days or $85 per day).
- 10 Day intensive at Paradise One, Byron Bay, all food yoga and accommodation included (worth $2280)
- 2 x Yoga Synergy Online courses (240 online hours): Essentials of Teacher Training: Advanced Yoga Fundamentals and Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga (Students who have already completed one or both online courses may be eligible for a discount)
- Yoga Full set of downloadable Yoga Synergy Practice Videos – full set, Earth, Water, Fire, Air & Ether (worth $120)
- Discount on Yoga Fundamentals and Anatomy & Physiology downloadable sets if you wish to purchase additional – normally A$260 each, but when you are doing online course they are available to you for A$87 each.
- Discount on hardcopy text book Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga – normally A$120 but when you are doing online course it is available to you for A$88. Please note that a PDF version of the book is included when you are doing the online course.
- Total combined in-person and online training is 420 hours
- Once you have filled out the application form and paid your A$1000 deposit you will have access to the two Online Courses and be given over a year to complete both courses. We recommend you start with Advanced Yoga Fundamentals
- Sydney: May 19 – 21 & 26 – 28, 2017: Anatomy & Physiology Intensive (2 Weekends, Fri evening – Sun). Teacher training attendance at both weekends is included and the Vinyasa 5 day weekday workshop in between the weekends is optional.
- Sydney: August 18 – 20 & 25 – 26, 2017: Yoga Therapy Intensive (2 Weekends, Fri evening – Sun). Teacher training attendance at both weekends is included and the Vinyasa 5 day weekday workshop in between the weekends is optional.
- Byron Bay: 8 – 17 September 2017 : 10 Day intensive at Paradise One in Byron Bay, all food, accommodation and meals included
- This Yoga Synergy Teacher Training course is designed to be a flexible, modular training.
Sydney: Hugh Bamford Reserve Hall, North Bondi, Sydney
Byron Bay: Paradise One: 139 Newes Rd, Coorabell, NSW 2479
Deposit A$1000. Note that the deposit is not refundable as you will be given immediate access to the two online courses.
Early Bird (pay remaining balance on or before 30 June 2017): A$3707 total price (balance after deposit A$2707) – SAVE $790 BY DOING TEACHER TRAINING AND PAYING EARLY BIRD PRICE
Full Price (payments after 30 June 2017): A$3997 total price (balance after deposit A$2997) – SAVE $500 by enrolling in Yoga Synergy Teacher Training.
This Yoga Synergy Teacher Training course is designed to be a flexible, modular training.
Take the first step and APPLY NOW
What Others Say
Email us for more information