Become empowered to prevent, reverse or improve pelvic floor issues
Sunday 16 June 2019: 10.30am – 2.30pm
This evidence based short course is facilitated by Kathi Janssens, a highly skilled exercise therapist. The program is designed for you to learn precious skills that are rarely shared with women, yet essential to achieve long-term reliable pelvic floor control and support.
We’ll cover how to:
- Safely, effectively and correctly train your pelvic floor muscles with the Discreetly Fit technique instead of “squeezing at the bus-stop” (aided with real time ultrasound)
- Easily protect your pelvic floor during your ordinary everyday activities
- Ensure that your muscles work well during the day
- Learn a highly effective and unique pelvic floor muscle strengthening practice with help from an ultrasound machine (non-invasive).
- Become enlightened in knowing how to protect yourself from lifestyle induced pelvic floor stress.
As a result, this program can help you to prevent, reverse or improve pelvic floor issues, so you can always enjoy:
- Pelvic floor strength, control, confidence
- Embraced femininity
- Improved yoga practice
- Great bladder control
- Worry free sneezes and laughs
- Protection from prolapse (or management of it)
- Enhanced sensation during intimacy
- Protective pelvic floor habits
- Improved back and pelvic support
If you are pregnant this program assists you to prepare for child birth, teaches you how to strengthen bladder control and gives you the know-how to regain pelvic floor strength after childbirth.
Whether you are without child, presently pregnant, already a mother or menopausal this program can positively influence long term quality of life and self esteem.
During the program a highly skilled exercise therapist ensures that you correctly learn a unique and effective pelvic floor muscle strengthening technique with the aid of real time ultrasound.
In addition learn important, easily practical skills – so you can encourage effective pelvic floor function and protect the area from lifestyle induced stress. Suitable for all age groups and fitness levels.
Sunday 16 June 2018: 10.30am – 2.30pm
Yoga Synergy: Level 1, 17-21 Bronte Rd, Bondi Junction.
Cost: $249 includes Pelvic Floor Resource Booklet and ultrasound scans (non-invasive).
For more information and bookings contact Kathi on 0406 501 509 or visit Discreetlyfit.com. Limited places. Don’t miss out!
What others say
“Thank you Kathi for a wonderful and relaxing pelvic floor short course. I have been doing my exercises for a week now and I am noticing an improvement. Your wealth of knowledge about the pelvic floor, fantastic visualisation tactics and your gentle and caring personality helped to make the course so enjoyable and beneficial. I will be highly recommending it to all my friends!”