Yoga Synergy’s Simon Borg-Olivier presents a number of national and International events throughout the year. If you would like to enquire about any of these events or about holding a workshop with Simon, please contact us.
Simon is the co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy and has over 33 years experience teaching yoga, inspiring people all around the world.
- April 28 – 30 , Sydney, NSW: Ignite Yoga Conference more info
- May 19 – 28, Sydney, NSW: Yoga Synergy Anatomy & Physiology Intensive more info and more info on teacher training
- June 06 – 11, Gold Coast, QLD: Calligraphy Health with Master Yang, more info
- June 23 – 25, Melbourne, VIC: Yoga Synergy Workshop Ihana Yoga, more info
- August 18 – 27, Sydney, NSW: Yoga Synergy Yoga Therapy Intensive, more info and more info on teacher training
- September 08 – 17, Byron Bay, NSW: Yoga Synergy Retreat & Teacher Training Residential more info on teacher training and more info on September Retreat
- September 22 – 24, Bendigo, VIC: Yoga Synergy Applied Anatomy & Physiology workshop more info
- September 29 – October 01, Brisbane, QLD: Yoga Synergy Applied Anatomy & Physiology workshop more info
- May 02 – 10, Cirali, Turkey: Russian Rainbow Festival more info
- June 30 – July 02, Dusseldorf, Germany: Vishnu Vibes Festival more info
- July 08 – 09, Zurich, Switzerland: Yoga Synergy Workshop more info
- July 12 – 19, Sicily: Yoga Synergy Retreat more info
- July 20 – 23, Helsinki, Finland: Yoga Synergy Workshop more info
- July 25 – 27, Barcelona, Spain: Yoga Synergy Masterclass series more info
- July 27 – 30, Barcelona, Spain: Yoga Synergy Retreat more info
- September 08 – 10, Helsinki, Finland: Yoga Synergy Workshop more info
- October 04 – 17, Chile: Yoga Synergy Workshop. more info to come.
- Yoga Synergy Online Advanced Yoga Fundamentals: Essentials for Teaching Yoga
- Yoga Synergy Online Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga
- Yoga Therapy: Therapeutic Applications of Posture, Movement and Breathing
- Online course on Applied Eastern Anatomy at RMIT University: commencing start of each University Semester