Master Yoga Teachers, Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss have been training teachers for over 25 years and together have developed a well respected, practical training course with integrity and depth, that will inspire you to teach their Yoga Synergy method – a method which integrates traditional yoga for the modern body and can be applied to all styles of yoga. Join Simon in Goa for some inspirational learning!
200h Yoga Synergy Teacher Training is accredited with Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia
February 3 – March 3, 2019
Apply Now Arrival: Arrive around 2pm Sunday February 3rd 2019 to settle in and meet everyone for evening welcome at 4pm followed by dinner at 6pm.
Departure: Anytime after farewell dinner on Saturday 2 March, 2019, check out by 10.30am Sunday 3 March 2019.
- 28 days Teacher Training in Goa 2019 – 200h Yoga Alliance & Yoga Australia Certified (180 contact hours)
- 2 x Yoga Synergy Online courses (minimum 20h or maximum 240 hours online): Advanced Yoga Fundamentals and Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga . Students who have already completed one or both online courses are eligible for a discount. Please note, in order to get your 200 hour certificate you need to do a minimum of 20 hours (non-contact) online courses, which means completing the 2 exams of at least one of the online courses. (2 online courses are worth A$1027)
- Full set of Yoga Synergy Elements Practice Video downloads – box set, Earth, Water, Fire, Air & Ether (worth A$120)
- Yoga Synergy Basics with Bianca Machliss video downloads – full set of instructions to help teach beginners (worth A$22)
- Free Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga – ebook (worth A$80)
- Teacher Trainee discounts in our online shop.
- Total combined in-person and online training is minimum 200 hours, maximum 420 hours if you do all the online course requirements. Please note that even if you do all the requirements you will still only get a 200 hour teaching certificate but you will be recognised within Yoga Synergy at a higher level, and, we do believe that doing all of the online courses will make you a much better teacher!
The Mandala Resort, Mandrem, Goa a serene and peaceful destination in lush Goan nature, where inspiration is in abundance and the beach just a few minutes walk away!
Accommodation & Food: Packages for Accomodation and Food are directly with the Mandala Resort center. Once you have paid your deposit you will be directed to contact them and organise whichever package is to your liking, prices will vary depending on which level of accommodation you choose and which meal package. Please note that there is a mixture of share and private accommodation and this will be filled up on a first-come basis. Should Mandala fill up you will be directed to places nearby within walking distance. During the training there are some full days off and some half days – on these days food will be included in your Mandala meal plan on those days. The meal packages are based on what has worked in the past, usually 3 meals per day is too much. Please note there is a charge of INR 800 (approx 10 Euros) per day for students staying outside of Mandala for use of the space, free water and wifi.
Full payment due 1 December 2018: AUD $3900 (current USD conversion USD$2894)
Deposit required: AUD$1025. Once you have paid your deposit you will be given immediate access to the two online courses and 5 Elements video download set.
You may pay in instalments as long as all payments are complete by 1 December 2018.
Please note prices are given in USD to make value understood for International students less familiar with Australian dollar value, please make payments in AUD.Contact us for more information
What Others Say