We highly recommend our students read from the collection of Iyengar.
B.K.S. Iyengar has devoted his life to the practice and study of yoga. It was B.K.S. Iyengar’s unique teaching style, bringing precision and clarity to the practice, as well as a mindset of ‘yoga for all’, which has made it into a worldwide phenomenon.
Tree of Yoga, BKS Iyengar – The definitive guide to yoga in everyday life from B.K.S. Iyengar, the world’s most respected yoga teacher.
- Tree of Yoga, BKS Iyengar (US)
Others from Simon and Bianca’s Recommended Reading List:
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga Book. Simon Borg-Olivier & Bianca Machliss
- Light on Yoga, BKS Iyengar (US)
- Light on Pranayama BKS Iyengar (US)
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali translated by BKS Iyengar (US)
- Heart of Yoga, TKV Desikachar (US)
- Health Healing and Beyond, TKV Desikachar (US)
- First Steps to Higher Yoga, Swami Yogeshwaranda (US)
- The Anatomy Colouring Book W. Kapit, & L.M. Elson. (US)
- Digital package of 50 articles by Georg Feuerstein, Ph.D., George Feuerstein – available at: http://www.traditionalyogastudies.com/store/articles/
Please note the links above take you to the Australian Amazon store. The US Store link is in brackets. If you purchase from there Yoga Synergy makes a small affiliate commission. Thank you.
Share this Post