Fire Sequence at Newtown starts on Monday 7th June and will go for 9 weeks.
For Fire Sequence we will be running pre-booked courses ($198 for the 9 weeks, 1x per week) which you will need to pay in advance and commit to coming to the day you select for the 9 weeks. We find that this system really enables students to learn and develop a wonderful practice that you will have with you for life. The group energy is fantastic with one group as you develop together and build towards a dynamic flow through practice to music.
Class numbers are limited so book soon to ensure you get the class that best suits.
If you would like to practice more than once per week then your subsequent classes will be cheaper. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise and get discount price as it is not available to purchase online.
- $126 for your second course (averages $18 per class for the 9 weeks, 2X per week)
- $54 for your third course (averages $14 per class for 9 weeks, 3X per week)
Passes on Offer
- first 9 week course $198 (Note: Monday night course is 8 weeks due to public holiday $176)
- second 9 week course $126 (total $324) (Note: to book further courses please email email@example.com to get the discount price)
- third 9 week course $54 (total $378)
Here’s the details and COVID-safety requirements.
- Please bring your own mat and blanket, belt or props - Yoga Synergy equipment is not available for use at this time
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class time, ready to start on time, all classes 1.25h
- There will be sanitiser at the front door, please sanitise upon entry and exit, and use sanitiser in the bathroom if you use the toilet.
- Check in with your teacher each class to avoid getting "late cancel" fee and QR code at the same time.
- Mats need to be positioned either side, staggered one forward and then one backward to achieve 1.5m distance between participants. 2 mats can go on lower stage, 4 mats on upper stage. The teacher will be in the middle. Mats can be angled towards the teacher as long as they are staggered and angling does not impinge on the person next to you. There is plenty of space and no need for markers, you are all able to work it out 🙂
- There will be no adjustments at this time
- Please leave any possessions other than what you need for the class away from your mat neatly either up the front or the back of the room.
- Please turn your phone off
- Please follow NSW health directives and do not come to class if you are unwell - cough, cold, temperature and if you test positive for COVID-19 you need to let Yoga Synergy know immediately. If you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive please do NOT attend class.
- Please download the COVIDSAFE App so that contact tracing can be applied should it be necessary.
- Mon 6pm, Catherine (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Tue 6pm, Tamara (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Wed 6pm, Bianca (Dynamic Level 2)
- Thu 6.30am, Tamara (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Thu 6pm, Catherine (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Sat 9.30am, Eriko (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Sun 8.30am, Eriko (Vinyasa Level 1)
Address: Community Hall, 196 Australia Street, Newtown (opposite Australia Street Infants School, same side as Police and Fire Station)
Nearest cross street: Lennox Street
Public transport: Five minutes walk from Newtown Station and King St.
Parking: Surrounding streets, free.