Ether Sequence commences Monday 10 October 2022 and will go for 9 weeks.
If you're new to Yoga Synergy you can either dive straight in and book a course, where you commit to a certain day for the 9 weeks, or you can try our Intro Pass in the first 4 weeks of the sequence. Due to the progressive nature of the classes we do not offer this pass beyond the first 4 weeks so come in and try, then if you like it you can book for the remainder of the course.
If you commit to coming more than once per week, then you get substantial discounts.
Or, you can purchase Drop In classes, or a 9 Class Flexi Pass which enables you to attend 9 classes whenever you like over the 9 weeks. See below for more details.
- Mon 6pm, Tamara (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Tue 6pm, Eriko (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Wed 6pm, Bianca (Dynamic Level 2)
- Sat 8.30am Tian (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Sun 8.30am, Eriko (Vinyasa Level 1)
ETHER COURSE Passes on Offer*
- 9 week course: $198 ($22 per class)
Discounts for booking extra courses. Please book your first course then email Bianca as discounts need to be applied manually:
- 2nd Course: $126 (averages out at $18 per class for x2 per week)
- 3rd Course: $81 (averages out at $15 per class for x3 per week)
- 4th Course: FREE
Make up classes are possible depending on class space availability and need to be organised manually via email with Bianca, maximum of 3 per sequence.
ETHER FLEXI Passes on Offer*
- INTRO PASS (3 classes): $55 only on offer to new students. You may join any time. Once the pass has expired, then if you would like to continue in a course then you will only be charged for the remaining sessions.
- DROP IN CLASS: $30 purchase as many as you like and attend when you like over the 9 weeks.
- 9 CLASS FLEXI PASS: $225 ($25 per class) enables you to attend whenever you like 9 classes over the 9 weeks, expires at the end of the Ether Sequence
*Please note that there is no credit going forward for classes not attended within the 9 weeks.
PURCHASE PASSES & BOOK HERE
Here’s the details and COVID-safety requirements.
- All teachers at Yoga Synergy are double vaccinated.
- Class numbers are limited to allow for correct spacing with 2m square rule which is greater than necessary requirement.
- Masks are not mandatory when exercising but you may wear at your own discretion.
- The room is well ventilated with windows open and fans on, please bring something warm if you require for relaxation at the end of class.
- Please bring your own mat and blanket, belt or props - Yoga Synergy equipment is not available for use at this time
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class time, ready to start on time, all classes 1.00h, except Wednesday (Dynamic Level 2 which is 1.25h)
- Check in with your teacher each class to avoid getting "late cancel" fee.
- Mats need to be positioned either side of the room, staggered one forward and then one backward to achieve 1.5m distance between participants. 2 mats can go on lower stage, 4 mats on upper stage. The teacher will be in the middle. Mats can be angled towards the teacher as long as they are staggered and angling does not impinge on the person next to you. There is plenty of space and no need for markers, you are all able to work it out 🙂
- Adjustments by the teacher are optional, please let the teacher know if you would prefer not to be adjusted.
- Please leave any possessions other than what you need for the class away from your mat neatly either up the front or the back of the room.
- Please turn your phone off
- Please follow NSW health directives and do not come to class if you are unwell - cough, cold, temperature and if you test positive for COVID-19 you need to let Yoga Synergy know immediately. If you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive please do NOT attend class.
Address: 196 Australia Street, Newtown (opposite Australia Street Infants School, same side as Police and Fire Station)
Nearest cross street: Lennox Street
Public transport: Five minutes walk from Newtown Station and King St.
Parking: Surrounding streets, free.
View Google map & directions