Water Sequence at Newtown started on Tuesday 6th April and will go for 9 weeks.
For Water Sequence we will return to open classes with limited numbers which you can attend casually. You will need to book for all classes as numbers are limited.
As things are relaxing, we are going to trial returning to “classes” rather than "pre-booked courses” for the 9 week Water sequence.
To try and accommodate the need for more flexibility with attending classes, we will be offering the following passes all inclusive of GST:
Passes on Offer
- $25 drop in class, please purchase online in advance (not available in class), you may wish to purchase several at once and then book the classes you can attend.
- $198 for a 9 class pass ($22 per class)
- $330 for a 9 week unlimited pass ($18.30 per class X2 per week, $12.22 per class X3 per week)
Here’s the details and COVID-safety requirements.
- Please bring your own mat and blanket, belt or props - Yoga Synergy equipment is not available for use at this time
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class time, ready to start on time, all classes 1.25h
- There will be sanitiser at the front door, please sanitise upon entry and exit, and use sanitiser in the bathroom if you use the toilet.
- Check in with your teacher each class to avoid getting "late cancel" fee and QR code at the same time.
- Mats need to be positioned 10 per side, staggered one forward and then one backward to achieve 1.5m distance between participants. 2 mats can go on lower stage, 4 mats on upper stage. The teacher will be in the middle. Mats can be angled towards the teacher as long as they are staggered and angling does not impinge on the person next to you. There is plenty of space and no need for markers, you are all able to work it out 🙂
- There will be no adjustments at this time
- Please leave any possessions other than what you need for the class away from your mat neatly either up the front or the back of the room.
- Please turn your phone off
- Please follow NSW health directives and do not come to class if you are unwell - cough, cold, temperature and if you test positive for COVID-19 you need to let Yoga Synergy know immediately. If you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive please do NOT attend class.
- Please download the COVIDSAFE App so that contact tracing can be applied should it be necessary.
- Mon 6pm, Catherine (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Tue 6pm, Tamara (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Wed 6pm, Bianca (Dynamic Level 2)
- Thu 6.30am, Tamara (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Thu 6pm, Catherine (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Sat 9.30am, Eriko (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Sun 8.30am, Eriko (Vinyasa Level 1)
Address: Community Hall, 196 Australia Street, Newtown (opposite Australia Street Infants School, same side as Police and Fire Station)
Nearest cross street: Lennox Street
Public transport: Five minutes walk from Newtown Station and King St.
Parking: Surrounding streets, free.