Summer Sequence at Newtown will commence on 6 December 2021- 30 January 2022 at 196 Australia St Newtown.
For Summer Sequence we will be running open classes which you can book online in advance. You can purchase different type of passes to suit your needs, however all passes will only be valid for the 8 week Summer Sequence. It's the perfect time to immerse yourself and build towards a flowing dynamic practice.
Please book soon to ensure you get the class that you'd like, as numbers are limited. If you are unable to attend please cancel with 24h notice so as to allow others the opportunity to attend the class, as there will be waitlists.
At present students need to be double vaccinated to attend class, please email through your vaccination certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mon 6pm, Catherine (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Tue 6pm, Eriko (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Wed 6pm, Bianca (Dynamic Level 2)
- Thu 6.30am, Catherine (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Sat 9.30am, Eriko (Vinyasa Level 1)
Passes on Offer*
- Drop in Class: $25 per class
- 10 Class pass: $22
- Unlimited 8 week pass: $330
*All passes are valid until 30.1.2022 no matter when purchased within the 8 week program.
Here’s the details and COVID-safety requirements.
- Please bring your own mat and blanket, belt or props - Yoga Synergy equipment is not available for use at this time
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class time, ready to start on time, all classes 1.00h
- There will be sanitiser at the front door, please sanitise upon entry and exit, and use sanitiser in the bathroom if you use the toilet.
- Check in with your teacher each class to avoid getting "late cancel" fee and QR code at the same time.
- Mats need to be positioned either side, staggered one forward and then one backward to achieve 1.5m distance between participants. 2 mats can go on lower stage, 4 mats on upper stage. The teacher will be in the middle. Mats can be angled towards the teacher as long as they are staggered and angling does not impinge on the person next to you. There is plenty of space and no need for markers, you are all able to work it out 🙂
- There will be no adjustments at this time
- Please leave any possessions other than what you need for the class away from your mat neatly either up the front or the back of the room.
- Please turn your phone off
- Please follow NSW health directives and do not come to class if you are unwell - cough, cold, temperature and if you test positive for COVID-19 you need to let Yoga Synergy know immediately. If you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive please do NOT attend class.
- Please download the COVIDSAFE App so that contact tracing can be applied should it be necessary.
Address: 196 Australia Street, Newtown (opposite Australia Street Infants School, same side as Police and Fire Station)
Nearest cross street: Lennox Street
Public transport: Five minutes walk from Newtown Station and King St.
Parking: Surrounding streets, free.
View Google map & directions