Join us for Yoga Synergy AIR SEQUENCE....
If you're new to Yoga Synergy please try our Intro Pass to start. You're welcome to start at ANY time!
If you commit to coming more than once per week, then class prices drop. See below for more details..
All our sequences are taught over a 9 week period, progressing to flow through practice to music with very little instruction. You can join at any time no matter what your level of experience - see below for passes on offer.
Come and join us and learn the Yoga Synergy Method - a dynamic, flowing, meditative, fun and safe yoga practice developed over 25 years. Yoga Synergy Method is a fusion of yoga styles (Ashtanga, Iyengar, Flow, Vinyasa, Hatha) and knowledge from Physiotherapy.
We teach 6 Sequences throughout the year: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether and Fundamentals (Summer)
To purchase passes please click the below links.
- Mon 6pm, Tamara (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Tue 6pm, Bianca (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Wed 6pm, Bianca (Dynamic Level 2)
- Sat 8.30am Tamara (Vinyasa Level 1)
- Sun 8.30am, Bianca (Vinyasa Level 1)
Passes on Offer*
- INTRO PASS (3 classes in 14 days): $55 only on offer to new students. You may join any time.
- 20 CLASS PASS: $320 ($16 per class) enables you to attend whenever you like 20 classes (3 month expiry)
- 10 CLASS PASS: $220 ($22 per class) enables you to attend whenever you like 10 classes (3 month expiry).
- 5 CLASS PASS: $125 ($25 per class) enables you to attend whenever you like 5 classes (3 month expiry).
- DROP IN CLASS: $30 purchase as many as you like and attend whenever.
*Please note that once your pass has expired there is no refund for unused classes or pass extension.
PURCHASE PASSES & BOOK HERE
More information on coming to classes at Yoga Synergy
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class time, ready to start on time, all classes 1.00h, except Wednesday (Dynamic Level 2 which is 1.25h)
- Check in with your teacher each class you attend and let them know you are present, even if you have already ticked yourself as present in mindbody.
- Please bring your own mat and blanket, belt or props - Yoga Synergy equipment is not available for use at this time
- Mats are spaced forward and back like a checkerboard, down each side of the room, to give you the maximum space and ability to see the teacher, who will be in the centre of the room.
- Please leave any possessions other than what you need for the class away from your mat neatly either up the front or the back of the room.
- Please turn your phone off and leave it away from your mat with the rest of your belongings.
- Adjustments by the teacher are optional, please let the teacher know if you would prefer not to be adjusted.
- The room is well ventilated with windows open and fans on, please bring something warm if you require for relaxation at the end of class.
- All teachers at Yoga Synergy are double vaccinated.
- Masks are not mandatory when exercising but you may wear at your own discretion.
- Please follow NSW health directives and do not come to class if you are unwell - cough, cold, temperature and if you test positive for COVID.
Address: 196 Australia Street, Newtown (opposite Australia Street Infants School, same side as Police and Fire Station)
Nearest cross street: Lennox Street
Public transport: Five minutes walk from Newtown Station and King St.
Parking: Surrounding streets, free.
View Google map & directions