200HR ONLINE TEACHER TRAINING
Join BIANCA MACHLISS & SIMON BORG-OLIVIER
Online for your 200hr Training
Join students from all over the world for our Yoga Synergy 200 hr Teacher Training program
- Learn a scientifically based method for practicing Yoga and for Yoga teacher training called the ‘Yoga Synergy Method’.
- Develop a virtual community and form invaluable relationships with fellow students from all round the world
- Enjoy the flexibility of a structure that allows you to work at your own pace in the comfort of your own environment - finish as quick as you like or take the year to complete
Comprehensive Yoga Education, access to most of the material forever, and 1 year access to online courses, zoom lectures & tutorials
- Certified with Yoga Alliance International
- Flexible Payment Options - Pay up front (most cost effective) or, over 4 or 8 months
"I am enjoying this course so much… Although it was motivated by covid… This online course was a blessing because I cannot still go to Italy or Bali to do it because of my young daughter!" Natacha Martins
200 HOURS TRAINING
ONLINE COURSES FOR 24/7 ACCESS
ZOOM LECTURES & TUTORIALS
ONLINE HUB FOR RESOURCES & PRACTICES
Start your Yoga teaching journey with 3 of our highly acclaimed online courses.
As soon as you enrol in the Teacher Training you gain access to
- Advanced Yoga Fundamentals and
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga online courses
- Asana - Biomechanics of 84 Postures
5 months unlimited access to our Online Classes Platform for your daily practice sessions.
Join both highly experienced Yoga Teachers and qualified Physiotherapists Bianca and Simon for:
- Zoom tutorials every two weeks alternating with Bianca & Simon, ongoing and access to recorded tutorials.
- 102 hours of recorded Zoom lectures
WHAT OTHERS SAY
Course resources, videos, text books all in one place.
Your Teacher Trainee Online Hub includes:
- Yoga Synergy Teacher Training manual
- 5 Elements video series
- Spinal Movements video
- Beginner Basics video
- Applied Anatomy & Physiology Ebook Text book
- Yoga Fundamentals online course downloadable set
- Anatomy & Physiology online course downloadable set
- ASANA: Biomechanics of 84 postures online course downloadable set
- 8 week Teaching Program over 3 different levels
Traditional Yoga for the Modern Body
Bianca Machliss and Simon Borg Olivier have been training teachers for over 30 years. Join their Online Yoga Teacher Training for in-depth education and practical training in the Yoga Synergy method.
The Yoga Synergy method can be applied to all styles of yoga AND integrates traditional yoga for the modern body. Our Yoga Teacher Training courses offer in-depth training in Techniques of Yoga, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy and Physiology, Philosophy, Ethics, & Lifestyle, Group Practicum and Presentation Skills.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
About the Teachers
Bianca Machliss BSc BAppSc (Physiotherapy) is a co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy and has over 27 years experience teaching yoga, managing a studio and creating a community. She is a registered physiotherapist, research scientist and ACHPER graduate.
Simon Borg-Olivier MSc BAppSc (Physiotherapy) is a co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy. Simon has been teaching yoga since 1982. He is a registered physiotherapist, research scientist and a university lecturer. He teaches classes and workshops in Australia and around the world.
If you're interested in a live Teacher Training sometime in the future, then we are encouraging students to take the first step and start studying the online course Advanced Yoga Fundamentals
The course is the online part of our Teacher Training and accounts for 20 hours non-contact in the 200h training.
Start today, complete your 20 hours online, and whatever amount (AUD$) you've paid, will be deducted from your future training cost.
Once live trainings resume, if you have done our 200h Online Training you will be eligible to join our 300h Live Training, or convert your 200h training with us into a 300h training by attending an additional live 100h in either Italy, Bali or India - when this becomes available.
WE SUPPORT OUR CERTIFIED TEACHERS
Once you are qualified, Yoga Synergy offers ongoing support, promotion and further training for your teaching career.
Teachers will be promoted on the Yoga Synergy teacher directory as an authorized (certified) teacher of the Yoga Synergy style with links to their own websites and Facebook pages. We will regularly spotlight our Teachers on the website.
Earn Affiliate Revenue via Referrals
You will be invited to partake in the affiliate marketing program for our online courses. Generous commissions paid.
Be invited to host workshops led by Simon Borg Olivier and Bianca Machliss at their studios
See the current Teachers Directory here.