Held in both Sydney & Byron Bay, Australia! Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss have been training teachers for over 20 years. Join them for an in-depth, practical training in the Yoga Synergy method, which integrates traditional yoga for the modern body. The Yoga
Level 1 Yoga Synergy Teacher Training is accredited with Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance for 200 hours.
At Yoga Synergy we have our own different levels of certification which you can read about by clicking here.
Information for Sydney & Byron Bay, Australia
Start your studies immediately with our online courses, once you’ve paid your deposit. This is a modular course so you may start at any of the modules during the year and then complete what you’ve missed in 2020, however we find that students get the best results when they do all the modules in one year..
- 2 x Intensive weekends for Anatomy & Physiology Intensive with Simon (5 – 7 July & 12 – 14 July – 2 weekends, worth $635) and 2 Weekends on Alignment & Adjusting with Bianca (3-4 August & 10 – 11 August, 2 weekends worth $616) – no accommodation or food provided. Weekday vinyasa intensives that is on co-inciding with the Anatomy weekends, is optional and will be extra ($295 for all 5 days or $85 per day).
- 11 Day intensive at Paradise One, Byron Bay, (13- 24 November) all food yoga and accommodation included (price to be determined)
- 2 x Yoga Synergy Online courses (48 online hours): Essentials of Teacher Training: Advanced Yoga Fundamentals and Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga (Students who have already completed one or both online courses may be eligible for a discount)
- Yoga Synergy Basics with Bianca Machliss video downloads – full set of instructions to help teach beginners (worth A$22)
- Yoga Full set of downloadable Yoga Synergy Practice Videos – full set, Earth, Water, Fire, Air & Ether (worth $120)
- Discount on Yoga Fundamentals and Anatomy & Physiology downloadable sets if you wish to purchase additional – normally A$260 each, but when you are doing online course they are available to you for A$87 each.
- Discount on hardcopy text book Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga – normally A$120 but when you are doing online course it is available to you for A$88. Please note that a free PDF version of the book, Applied Anatomy & Physiology is included when you are doing the online course.
- Total combined in-person and online training is minimum 200 hours, maximum 420 hours if you do all the online course requirements. Please note that even if you complete all the requirements you will still only get a 200 hour teaching certificate but you will be recognised within Yoga Synergy at a higher level, and, we do believe that doing all of the online courses will make you a much better teacher!
- Once you have filled out the application form and paid your A$1025 deposit you will have access to the two Online Courses and be given 18 months to complete both courses (normally just 3 months per course). We recommend you start with Advanced Yoga Fundamentals
- Sydney 2019: 5 – 7 July & 12 – 14 July, 2 Weekends, Fri evening 6 – 9pm, Sat & Sun 9am – 6pm. Anatomy & Physiology Intensive venue TBC, possibly held at Margaret Whitlam Community Centre or Yoga Synergy studio. Teacher training attendance at both weekends is included and the Vinyasa 5 day weekday workshop (held at Yoga Synergy Bondi Junction) in between the weekends is optional, with extra cost should you wish to join.
- Sydney 2019: (3 – 4 August & 10 – 11 August, 2 Weekends, Sat & Sun 9am – 6pm) Alignment & Adjustment Intensive Teacher training attendance at both weekends is included. Venue TBC
- Byron Bay 2019: 13 – 24 November : 11 Day intensive at Paradise One in Byron Bay, all food, accommodation and meals included
- This Yoga Synergy Teacher Training course is designed to be a flexible, modular training.
Margaret Whitlam Community Centre – Waverley Oval, Bondi Rd, Bondi Junction
Yoga Synergy Bondi Junction Studio: Level 1, 17 – 21 Bronte Rd.
Yoga Synergy Newtown: 196 Australia St
Byron Bay: Paradise One: 139 Newes Rd, Coorabell, NSW 2479
Deposit A$1025. Note that the deposit is not refundable as you will be given immediate access to the two online courses.
Early Bird Savings: A$4707 (balance after deposit A$3682) – SAVE total of $840. Pay in full before 20th April 2019
Full price, pay in full after 20th April 2019: A$4997 total price (balance after deposit A$3997) – SAVE $550 by enrolling in Yoga Synergy Teacher Training. Full payment due by 1 October 2019.
This Yoga Synergy Teacher Training course allows you time to absorb what you have learnt, minimal impact on your working and family life.
Take the first step and APPLY NOW
What Others Say
Email us for more information