Now held in both Sydney & Byron Bay, Australia! Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss have been training teachers for over 20 years. Join them for an in-depth, practical training in the Yoga Synergy method, which integrates traditional yoga for the modern body. The Yoga
Level 1 Yoga Synergy Teacher Training is accredited with Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance for 200 hours.
At Yoga Synergy we have our own different levels of certification which you can read about by clicking here.
Information for Sydney & Byron Bay, Australia Apply Now
September – October, 2018
Start dates are variable for this course. You can start in September with the Byron Bay 10 day intensive or in October with the Yoga Therapy course in Sydney. Yo can then complete the Sydney Anatomy or Yoga Therapy course weekends in 2019.
- 4 x Intensive weekends for Anatomy & Physiology Intensive (Dates to be announced for 2019 – 2 weekends, worth $635) and Yoga Therapy Intensive (2 weekends worth $635) – no accommodation or food provided. Weekday vinyasa intensives that are on co-inciding with the weekends, are optional and will be extra ($295 for all 5 days or $85 per day).
- 10 Day intensive at Paradise One, Byron Bay, all food yoga and accommodation included (price to be determined)
- 2 x Yoga Synergy Online courses (240 online hours): Essentials of Teacher Training: Advanced Yoga Fundamentals and Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga (Students who have already completed one or both online courses may be eligible for a discount)
- Yoga Full set of downloadable Yoga Synergy Practice Videos – full set, Earth, Water, Fire, Air & Ether (worth $120)
- Discount on Yoga Fundamentals and Anatomy & Physiology downloadable sets if you wish to purchase additional – normally A$260 each, but when you are doing online course they are available to you for A$87 each.
- Discount on hardcopy text book Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga – normally A$120 but when you are doing online course it is available to you for A$88. Please note that a PDF version of the book is included when you are doing the online course.
- Total combined in-person and online training is 420 hours
- Once you have filled out the application form and paid your A$1000 deposit you will have access to the two Online Courses and be given over a year to complete both courses. We recommend you start with Advanced Yoga Fundamentals
- Sydney: Dates to be announced for 2019: Anatomy & Physiology Intensive (2 Weekends, Fri evening 6 – 9pm, Sat & Sun 9am – 6pm). Teacher training attendance at both weekends is included and the Vinyasa 5 day weekday workshop in between the weekends is optional.
- Sydney: September 7 – 9 & 14 – 16, 2018: Yoga Therapy Intensive (2 Weekends, Fri evening 6 – 9pm, Sat & Sun 9am – 6pm). Teacher training attendance at both weekends is included and the Vinyasa 5 day weekday workshop in between the weekends is optional.
- Byron Bay: October 19 – 28, 2018 : 10 Day intensive at Paradise One in Byron Bay, all food, accommodation and meals included
- This Yoga Synergy Teacher Training course is designed to be a flexible, modular training.
Sydney: Yoga Synergy Bondi Junction Studio: Level 1, 17 – 21 Bronte Rd.
Byron Bay: Paradise One: 139 Newes Rd, Coorabell, NSW 2479
Deposit A$1000. Note that the deposit is not refundable as you will be given immediate access to the two online courses.
A$4997 total price (balance after deposit A$3997) – SAVE $550 by enrolling in Yoga Synergy Teacher Training. Full payment due by 1 October 2018.
This Yoga Synergy Teacher Training course is designed to be a flexible, modular training.
Take the first step and APPLY NOW
What Others Say
Email us for more information