Join Simon in Goa for some inspirational learning in 2020! Be trained by Master Yoga Teachers, Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss who have been training teachers for over 25 years. Together they have developed a highly respected, practical training course with integrity and depth, that will inspire you to teach their Yoga Synergy method – a method which integrates traditional yoga for the modern body and Physiotherapy and can be applied to all styles of yoga.
200h Yoga Synergy Teacher Training is accredited with Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia
Saturday 1 February – Saturday 29 February 2020
Apply Now Arrival: Arrive around 2pm Saturday 1 February 2020 to settle in and meet everyone for evening welcome at 4pm followed by dinner at 6pm.
Departure: Anytime after farewell dinner on Friday 28 February, 2020, check out by 10.30am Saturday 29 February 2020.
- 28 days Teacher Training in Goa 2020 – 200h Yoga Alliance & Yoga Australia Certified (180 contact hours)
- 2 x Yoga Synergy Online courses (minimum 20h or maximum 240 hours online): Advanced Yoga Fundamentals and Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga . Students who have already completed one or both online courses are eligible for a discount. Please note, in order to get your 200 hour certificate you need to do a minimum of 20 hours (non-contact) online courses, which means completing the 2 exams of at least one of the online courses. (2 online courses are worth A$1027)
- Full set of Yoga Synergy Elements Practice Video downloads – box set, Earth, Water, Fire, Air & Ether (worth A$120)
- Yoga Synergy Basics with Bianca Machliss video downloads – full set of instructions to help teach beginners (worth A$22)
- Free Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga – ebook (worth A$80)
- Teacher Trainee discounts in our online shop.
- Total combined in-person and online training is minimum 200 hours, maximum 420 hours if you do all the online course requirements. Please note that even if you do all the requirements you will still only get a 200 hour teaching certificate but you will be recognised within Yoga Synergy at a higher level, and, we do believe that doing all of the online courses will make you a much better teacher!
The Mandala Resort, Mandrem, Goa a serene and peaceful destination in lush Goan nature, where inspiration is in abundance and the beach just a few minutes walk away!
Accommodation & Food: Packages for Accomodation and Food are directly with the Mandala Resort center. Once you have paid your deposit you will be directed to contact them and organise your room, prices will vary depending on which level of accommodation you choose. Please note that there is a mixture of share and private accommodation and this will be filled up on a first-come basis. Should Mandala fill up you will be directed to places nearby within walking distance. During the training there are some full days off and some half days – some food is included on those days but not all, as students often like to go out. Meals included are Breakfast Buffet, Moon-Juice and Dinner Buffet, lunch can be purchased separately or you can choose to eat out – in the past many students have found 3 meals per day to be too much.
Accommodation Packages – Click here
Sample schedule – Click here
AUD $3900 (current USD conversion USD$2758)
Deposit required: AUD$1025. Once you have paid your deposit you will be given immediate access to the two online courses, Yoga Synergy Basics videos and 5 Elements video download set.
You may pay in instalments as long as all payments are complete by 20 January 2019.
Please note prices are given in USD to make value understood for International students less familiar with Australian dollar value, please make payments in AUD.Contact us for more information
What Others Say
- An amazing experience was had and would go back again. Jodie S.
- Such an amazing training. Completely changed my yoga practice, teaching, and my life. Dafna B.
- So grateful I went to this training back in 2016. Totally changed my yoga practice and taught me so much. Elise C.