A Yoga Synergy Yoga Video
Prenatal Yoga Video
Bianca Machliss, experienced yoga teacher, physiotherapist and mother will teach you a safe, effective Yoga practice to assist in a comfortable pregnancy and delivery.
Learn Safe prenatal alternatives to postures
Advice on morning sickness & tiredness
firm your body, build strength and gain confidence in your physicality
Exercises for the pelvic floor
$30Get Started Today!
Pre Natal Yoga Video
‘Yoga during Pregnancy’ is for you if:
- You are unsure of the correct ways to do Yoga postures when pregnant
- You have been doing Yoga but need to understand more about how your body responds when pregnant
- You would like to learn safe and simple movements intended to strengthen and tone your body at any stage of pregnancy
- You want adapt and feel comfortable as your beautiful body changes through pregnancy, so that you are prepared and in the best possible condition for the birth of your baby.
Prenatal Yoga – The Benefits of Yoga During Pregnancy
Yoga Synergy offers a prenatal yoga video especially designed to help mothers towards a healthy and less stressful birth process. Yoga practice during pregnancy creates a sense of well-being and helps prepare a mother’s body for the birth of her child.
Included in this 90 minuted Video:
- A Prenatal Yoga Lecture: Safe practice and the benefits of yoga during pregnancy
- Prenatal Yoga Practice (58mins) + slideshow of postures
- Safe alternatives to dangerous postures
- Exercises for the pelvic floor
- Advice on morning sickness & tiredness
- How to find calm and peaceful space / meditation
- Information on the hormone relaxin and your flexibility
“Our students find pre-natal Yoga to be enormously helpful in not only experiencing a relaxed pregnancy but in preparing the body for the natural process of labour”Bianca Machliss
Bianca Machliss is a co-founder of Yoga Synergy and has over 27 years experience teaching yoga. Teaching prenatal yoga has always been a passion for Bianca. Her major whilst studying Physiotherapy was Obstetrics and Gyneacology resulting in the wealth of knowledge that she brings to teaching pregnant women.
Bianca taught and practiced throughout her pregnancy and attributes the benefits of yoga to a healthy and happy pregnancy.
She is a registered physiotherapist, research scientist and ACHPER graduate.
Our Pre-natal Yoga Video
‘Yoga During Pregnancy’ features an instructed prenatal Yoga Synergy sequence that demonstrates safe alternatives for all postures; exercises for the pelvic floor; and helpful advice to minimise morning sickness, tiredness and tension.
In this video you will learn about the safe practice and benefits of yoga during pregnancy and birth.
The video includes still pictures of beginner to advanced postures so you can practise in your own time and at your own pace.
This approach to yoga can be helpful to pregnant mothers in delivery, as it teaches how to let go and be in the moment.