Topic Two

• 02/10/2019 at 2:20 pm #47260
      Amelia Disspain
      Participant

These discussion topics are recommended for your self study- but if youd like some feedback form me- your course administrator and fellow students you may like to post your thoughts and answers here

Explain the concept of ‘active movements’ with respect to getting into a posture or performing an exercise without allowing external forces such as other parts of the body or gravity to assist you into the posture.
      Discuss how this concept of ‘active movements’ relates to the ‘reciprocal relaxation reflex’ and how it can help to increase strength, relaxation, length, stability and blood flow.
      Discuss your impressions of the physical practice videos for this week’s topic. If you can, it is great if you can actually practice with the video classes, but if you cannot practice for some reasons, at least comment on what you expect you may feel after viewing the video.

• 12/01/2020 at 4:44 pm #49063
      Jess Ossington
      Participant

Has anyone else had trouble marking the practice videos as completed in Topic 2? I’ve completed all the work in this topic, including watching the practice videos, but everytime I tick the completed box, it doesn’t remember it.

• 13/01/2020 at 11:54 am #49066
      Jess Ossington
      Participant

Actually, it seems to be ok now. I did it on another computer and it seems to have stuck 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.