Boost your Energy: 12 ways to move energy through your body
- Gain an insight into the best form of exercise for you.
- Find out how your exercise regime can be optimised to protect your body.
- Become more familiar with how your own body responds to various postures, movements, breathing exercises and mental commands.
- Improve your ability to manage your own body.
- Improve your ability to help other people.
Study and practice this practical, detailed course over 6 weeks.
Each week an email will arrive containing two topics to view as a video lecture.
Take your time to watch, learn and implement Simon’s suggestions and build your practice.
Share this Product
Weekly Topics include:
- Balance your Practice both Energetically and Physically
Improve your Circulation using Gravity, Muscles and Breath
- Improve your Circulation with optimal Posture and Active Movements
Improve your Circulation with Bandhas and Circular movements
- Improve your Circulation using External Pressure
Improve your Circulation using Heat and CO2
- Improve your Circulation using Your Mind
Improve your Circulation by Decreasing Tension
- Improve your Circulation by Restoring Natural Breathing
Move from your Core for Strength, Flexibility and Fitness
- Improve your Muscles and Joints with Optimal Movement
Move your Spine for Health, Happiness and Longevity (Yoga Sequence)
Preview a lecture
About the Teachers
- Bianca is the co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy and has over 30 years experience teaching yoga, managing a studio and creating a community. Bianca and Simon’s shared passion for yoga has led to the creation of Yoga Synergy daily yoga classes, workshops, teacher training courses and international events.
Read more about Bianca
- Simon is the co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy and has over 33 years experience teaching yoga, inspiring people all around the world. Bianca and Simon’s shared passion for yoga has led to the creation of Yoga Synergy daily yoga classes, workshops, teacher training courses and international events.
Read more about Simon