Teacher Training 300hrs Online component Extension
Access Yoga Synergy 300h Teacher Training online component.
You will have 6 months access to the below package to be completed in addition to your live training. Once you have access you can start straight away! If you require longer then you can purchase another 6 months extension at the end of your initial 6 months.
Bianca & Simon are both highly experienced Yoga Teachers and Teacher Trainers, and they are both qualified Physiotherapists, so you will be with the best mentors to become a fully accredited Yoga Teacher .
What’s Included?….downloadable = keep forever, streaming = access for 6 months
- Six month access to Online courses, Teacher Training Lectures & Zoom tutorials (you are welcome to continue attending zoom tutorials even when your access is finished)
- Yoga Synergy Teacher Training manual (downloadable)
- Advanced Yoga Fundamentals online course (downloadable set)
- Anatomy & Physiology online course (downloadable set)
- Applied Anatomy & Physiology Ebook Text book (downloadable)
- ASANA: Biomechanics of 84 postures online course (downloadable set)
- Yoga Therapy online course (downloadable set)
- Spinal Synergy online course (downloadable set)
- 5 Elements video series (downloadable)
- Spinal Movements video (downloadable)
- Beginner Basics video (downloadable)
- Teacher Training lecture series (streaming only)
- Monthly Zoom Tutorials alternating with Bianca & Simon (live)
- Access to our online classes platform, recorded classes with Bianca & Simon (streaming only)
- An 8 week Teaching Program over 3 levels ready for you to use when you start teaching. The program covers the Yoga Synergy sequences: Fundamentals, Earth, Water, Fire, Air & Ether, so you will have a years worth of teaching programming. (downloadable)
Start your transformational journey today!
“This course was really a wish come true! What you do, and how you teach is so flawless that sometimes we can actually believe it’s easy!!! This course is not just “an online” course, but a really in depth one! ” Melissa Hurt
Share this Product
ONLINE COURSES: 5 of our highly acclaimed online courses, you will be given 6 months access to complete these courses
- Advanced Yoga Fundamentals (complete all lectures + 2 exams)
- Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga (complete all lectures + 2 exams, 1 assignment)
- ASANA: Biomechanics of 84 Postures (complete all lectures)
- Yoga Therapy (complete all lectures + 1 exam)
- Spinal Synergy (complete all lectures)
RECORDED TEACHER TRAINING LECTURES WITH BIANCA & SIMON
There are 100 hours of recorded, 3 hour lectures with both Bianca & Simon (complete all lectures)
ACCESS TO ONLINE CLASS PLATFORM
Unlimited access for 6 months to pre-recorded classes with Bianca and Simon – classes range from half hour to hour in length.
ONLINE HUB FOR RESOURCES & PRACTICES
You will have access to all our course resources and be able to download and keep forever. Includes the Teacher Training manual, extra information and articles.
You will get the culmination of 20 years work, when you receive our 8 week Teaching program for 3 different levels of class for our Yoga Fundamentals Sequence and for each of the Element Sequences (Earth, Water, Fire, Air & Ether) . This is a valuable resource for teachers to take away from the course and immediately be able to run a class that already works! This gives you a years worth of classes to teach, with the plan already done for you.
- Anatomy & Physiology Ebook Textbook
- Five Elements Practice Videos,
- Basics Videos with Bianca Machliss
- Spinal Movements Video with Simon Borg Olivier
- Complete lecture and practice videos from all Online Courses to keep forever
- Teacher Training manual
- 8 Week teaching program for Yoga Fundamentals, Earth, Water, Fire, Air & Ether sequences across 3 different levels, week by week teaching plan.
DISCOUNTS IN OUR ONLINE SHOP
- Anatomy & Physiology Hard Copy Text book discounted to AUD$84 (normally AUD$120) includes postage
LIVE ZOOM TUTORIALS WITH BIANCA & SIMON
Every month you will have the option to attend a zoom tutorial alternating with Bianca & Simon where you can ask questions and get help with understanding the material.
PREVIOUS STUDENT CREDITS
If you’ve already paid for and studied one of our Online Courses that are included in the Online Teacher Training, the amount you paid for that course will be deducted from the cost of your training – please contact us with a list of the courses you have purchased + receipts if possible so we can work out your payment amount. NB Please email us before making a purchase today.
Please note: Because you receive access to downloadable information immediately when you purchase, your payment is non-refundable.
Level 2 (300h) Online 200h Teacher Training Requirements for Certification:
- Advanced Yoga Fundamentals Online course: 2 exams (Pass)
- Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga Online course: 2 exams + assignment (Pass)
- Asana – Biomechanics of 84 postures Online course (complete)
- Yoga Therapy Online course: 1 exam (Pass)
- Spinal Synergy Online course (complete)
- History & Philosophy assignment (Pass)
- View all 34 recorded Teacher Training lectures from both Bianca and Simon (complete)
- Attendance at Zoom tutorials is optional, if you’re unable to attend you can view recorded sessions.
You will be given 6 months access from the start date to complete your online courses. As soon as you start you will have access to all the online courses so how fast you complete them is totally up to you. Should you need to extend your access you can do so for AUD$300 per 6 months.
Please note that much of the material is downloadable, so we recommend buying a separate hard drive and commencing your downloading process from the beginning as the files are large and take time – this will mean you have the material and can keep forever.
The training (zoom tutorials) will run ongoing alternating every month with Bianca and Simon. A timetable for these tutorials will be emailed to you once you join. Tutorials will run on Friday or Sundays 5pm Sydney, Australia time and will go for 2 hours. It’s a time for you to access your teachers with questions, so it’s helpful if you email them in advance of each tutorial. These are not compulsory to attend, they are for your benefit.
The amount of time you spend per week is up to you, everyone is different – there is possibility to finish the course sooner depending on how many hours you do – or you have six months to complete.