Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga Complete Series
Advance your yoga practice with Bianca Machliss and Simon Borg-Olivier in this complete video series. Learn how to use your body, breath, nervous system and internal organs to get the most out of your yoga practice. These videos comprise the complete lecture component of the online course ‘Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga’. The online course is worth 60 CE points with Yoga Australia.
Purchase once as a download, or get unlimited access to the streaming video. You can then watch as much as you like, at home or on the move. Perfect for travel!
Read on below for further information about the ‘Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga Complete Lecture Series’.
Share this Product
‘Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga Complete Lecture Series’ forms the basis of the award-winning degree course ‘Body, Breath and Movement’ offered at RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia. In the videos, Bianca and Simon present 12 interactive topics that combine theory with practical suggestions to enhance your yoga practice.
- Topic 1: Introduction to Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga
- Topic 2: The Shoulder Joint Complex
- Topic 3: The Elbow and Wrist Joint Complexes
- Topic 4: The Hip Joint Complex
- Topic 5: The Knee Joint Complex
- Topic 6: The Ankle Joint Complex
- Topic 7: The Waist, Chest and Neck Joint Complexes
- Topic 8: Breathing and Circulation
- Topic 9: The Nervous System
- Topic 10: Body Systems (Part A)
- Topic 11: Body Systems (Part B)
- Topic 12: Yogic Physiology
Watch the videos from home or on the move. Our streaming videos are accessible 24/7 on your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet.
Download video files to your device for convenient offline access (limit of 5 downloads per product purchased).
Yoga teachers and physiotherapists, Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss present detailed instruction based on over 30 years of anatomy and physiology study and yoga practice.
About the Teachers
- Bianca is the co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy and has over 27 years experience teaching yoga, managing a studio and creating a community. Bianca and Simon’s shared passion for yoga has led to the creation of Yoga Synergy daily yoga classes, workshops, teacher training courses and international events.
Read more about Bianca
- Simon is the co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy and has over 33 years experience teaching yoga, inspiring people all around the world. Bianca and Simon’s shared passion for yoga has led to the creation of Yoga Synergy daily yoga classes, workshops, teacher training courses and international events.
Read more about Simon