Become empowered to prevent, reverse or improve pelvic floor issues
Sunday 3 June 2018: 10.30am – 2.30pm
This evidence based short course is facilitated by Kathi Janssens, a highly skilled exercise therapist. The program is designed for you to learn precious skills that are rarely shared with women, yet essential to achieve long-term reliable pelvic floor control and support.
We’ll cover how to:
- Safely, effectively and correctly train your pelvic floor muscles with the Discreetly Fit technique instead of “squeezing at the bus-stop” (aided with real time ultrasound)
- Easily protect your pelvic floor during your ordinary everyday activities
- Ensure that your muscles work well during the day
- Learn a highly effective and unique pelvic floor muscle strengthening practice with help from an ultrasound machine (non-invasive).
- Become enlightened in knowing how to protect yourself from lifestyle induced pelvic floor stress.
As a result, this program can help you to prevent, reverse or improve pelvic floor issues, so you can always enjoy:
- Pelvic floor strength, control, confidence
- Embraced femininity
- Improved yoga practice
- Great bladder control
- Worry free sneezes and laughs
- Protection from prolapse (or management of it)
- Enhanced sensation during intimacy
- Protective pelvic floor habits
- Improved back and pelvic support
Book your place in this important workshop or please share with friends who my need it too.
Share this Post